KLIM® engineers a complete array layering solutions for every possible outdoor condition, specifically designed for the rigors of powered and unpowered outdoor activities.
The KLIM® TETON MERINO WOOL MID LAYER is the ultimate layering option for your outdoor adventure on motorcycles, snowmobiles or any other outdoor activity. Built with a KLIM®-specific 91/9 formula of Merino wool/nylon, TETON MERINO WOOL offers an industry-first complement of everyday functionality including multi-day odor resistance, warm and cool reactive temperature regulation, comfort and breathability.
The ultimate every day multi-tool layer.
· CUSTOM 91/9 BLEND OF MERINO WOOL/NYLON SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR THE RIGORS OF MOTORCYCLING/SNOWMOBILING WHILE REMAINING 100% FUNCTIONAL FOR CASUAL USE AND RETAINING ALL OF THE BENEFITS OF MERINO WOOL
· KNIT FROM SUB 17 MICRON MERINO FIBERS FOR UNEQUALED COMFORT
· 150 GSM MERINO WOOL
· EXTREMELY VERSATILE/REGULATES YOUR MICROCLIMATE IN BOTH HOT AND COLD CLIMATES (ABLE TO KEEP YOU WARM AND COOL BUILT INTO ONE GARMENT)
· ANTIMICROBIAL / ODOR-RESISTANT / MULTIPLE-DAY USE WITHOUT ODOR
· MAINTAINS INSULATING VALUE EVEN WHILE WET
· STATIC RESISTANT
· SHRINK RESISTANT
· STAIN RESISTANT
· CLASSIC SHORT SLEEVE T-SHIRT STYLING FUNCTIONAL EVERYDAY
· OPEN BODY FIT NOT TOO LOOSE, NOT TOO TIGHT
· MUTED BRANDING